Friday, May 28, 2010

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

Done! Sort of.

At 1:30 AM, I drove her home. I still have some adjustments to make before making the trip, but everything looks good. Dudley, Dan and Jay followed me home through downtown DC, only to do a few more test runs down my street.

Photobucket

A big thanks to Dudley Williams, Cuttie Bacon, Jay Swift, Dan Shor, Grice Mulligan, Bill Williams, Jim Gerock, Marc Spicer (and his friend, Jeff), Chris, Rusty, and the women in our lives that allows us such tomfoolery (thank you Dana!).

4 comments:

  1. I look like a fat (special child)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, this is not us.
    http://jalopnik.com/5549179/tv-reporter-is-worse-car-thief-ever
    We can do it with a socket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo, it took just about 25 hours of work to get the wiring kind of finished. At least that is the amount of time that my ipod looped that single song. - - - Never Again will I listen to that song - - -

    Safe trip to V@V man! I want photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the running and (mostly) finished beast. I'm just up the road trying to finish a 67 1600 of my own...taking waaay too long, but the end is in sight, I think: http://picasaweb.google.com/timjhill/BMW1600Restoration#

    ReplyDelete