Saturday, April 24, 2010

Window Seals and Such

After removing the 250 or so binder clips I trimmed the headliner edges to fit under the new seals. I actually managed to get the rear windshield in by myself, sans lockstrip. Grice and I then did a little cleaning and prepping before pop-riveting in the rear 1/4 window and B-pillar trim. Then we carefully stuffed the new seals in. We also managed to get the front windshield in, again sans lockstrip. We'll get the door seals in later, because we first have to clean off the old adhesive.



Overall, it was quite a progressive weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment